1. Do you have a physical brick and mortar store?
Answer: No, we only have an online store. This keeps our cost low and we pass the savings on to our customers.
2. How do I know how many Picasso Points I have earned and do the coupons expire?
Answer: Once you sign up for our Picasso Points Rewards Program by clicking on the green button on the bottom right of your screen and filling out some basic questions, you can then click on that same link at any time to find out your rewards progression. Picasso Points Coupons may have an expiration date that will be present on the email that was sent to you. Don't let them go to waste!
3.How quickly will I receive my items?
Answer: Typically, within 2-4 business days
4. Are items shipped with insurance?
Answer: Yes, they are.
5. Do you charge for sales tax?
Answer: We operate out of the state of Texas so we are required by law to only charge Texas residents sales tax which is 8.25%.
Update: On June 21st, 2018, the Supreme Court ruled on a case involving North Dakota that could pave the way on requiring sales tax to be charged by all states. At this point, we are not having to do it but this could become a law for every state very soon.
6. I am a dealer/reseller of sports cards. Can I be exempt from sales tax?
Answer: Yes, you can under the "resale" exemption. We would need your company Tax ID, copy of your sales and use certificate, and a completed questionnaire.
7. How do I return an item?
Answer: Follow these steps:
1. Returned items are accepted within 14 days of purchase. Please alert us that you are arranging a return.
2. Pack the exact card in a similar fashion that it was delivered to you (bubble wrap, cardboard protection, tape, secured, etc.) and ensure it is packaged to where it will not get damaged during delivery.
3. Send card back to our location via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FEDEX with Signature Confirmation (VERY IMPORTANT).
4. At desired shipping facility, purchase insurance for the card during delivery for the amount you paid for the card. For example, if you paid $300 for cards, you will want to purchase $300 in insurance. If the card gets lost during transportation, this will ensure you get your money back from the mailing provider. Cardboard Picasso can't issue a refund for items that we don't receive back.
5. Send tracking number of item along with basic description of card (i.e. 1959 Topps Bob Gibson PSA 6) once shipped to email@example.com.
6. After we receive the item undamaged, we will process your refund (please allow us 2-3 business days to complete).