1. If you specialize in cards from 1909-1969, why do I see a few modern cards on your site?
Answer: We list a very small selection of modern cards that we feel are very significant to the hobby regardless of their date of production. If they are modern and listed, they are extremely rare or very fun cards that we feel every collector should own, regardless of their preferred era of cards.
2. How do I know how many Picasso Points I have earned and do the coupons expire?
Answer: Once you sign up for our Picasso Points Rewards Program by clicking on the green button on the bottom right of your screen and filling out some basic questions, you can then click on that same link at any time to find out your rewards progression. Picasso Points Coupons may have an expiration date that will be present on the email that was sent to you. Don't let them go to waste!
3.How quickly will I receive my items?
Answer: Typically, within 2-4 business days
4. Are items shipped with insurance?
Answer: Yes, they are.
5. Do you charge for sales tax?
Answer: We operate out of the state of Texas so we are required by law to only charge Texas residents sales tax which is 8.25%.
6. How do I return an item?
Answer: Follow these steps:
1. Email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the item and alert us that you are arranging a return. We need the card back at our office within 12 calendar days of purchase date.
2. Pack the exact card in a similar fashion that it was delivered to you (bubble wrap, cardboard protection, tape, secured, etc.) and ensure it is packaged to where it will not get damaged during delivery.
3. Send card back to our location via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FEDEX with Signature Confirmation (VERY IMPORTANT).
4. At desired shipping facility, purchase insurance for the card during delivery for the amount you paid for the card. For example, if you paid $300 for cards, you will want to purchase $300 in insurance. If the card gets lost during transportation, this will ensure you get your money back from the mailing provider. Cardboard Picasso can't issue a refund for items that we don't receive back.
5. Send tracking number of item along with basic description of card (i.e. 1959 Topps Bob Gibson PSA 6) once shipped to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After we receive the item undamaged, we will process your refund (please allow us 2-3 business days to complete).